The best thing you can do for yourself now is to take 10 minutes and look at your current life. That is, your life as it is, and as it will be if you make no changes, don’t learn more, don’t create more goals and go for them.
Picture it in IMAX movie detail, with colors, sounds, smells, and fine detail. Picture everything you do from when you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night.
- How happy am I? What am I most happy about?
- What do I like least about my current life?
- What’s missing that I really want to do, be and have?
Then picture yourself in 3 years – What does that look like?
You’ve just pictured your “Default Life”.
Your Life By Design – The Life You Create
Imagine that you can do, be and have anything you want – even if you’ve never imagined it before. Picture it in IMAX movie detail, like you did before. Only this is your most perfect life.
- What do I love to do the most?
- Who are my friends? How do I spend time with them?
- Where do I live? What do I like best about where I live?
- How much do I earn? How much do I work?
- What’s my biggest dream for the world? For people?
In your Dream Life, you do, you are, and you have only things you love. Only the friends and clients you love, and who love you. You commute only if you want to. You have plenty of time to do what you really want to do. You think more about what you want to do, how you want to serve and what you want to accomplish more than about money.
Here’s the BIG question: What will it take to live my Dream Life?
And 3 questions that follow:
- Is it worth it to me to make changes and create my Dream Life?
- Am I committed to creating my Dream Life?
- When do I want to be living my Dream Life?
If you’ve decided to create your Dream Life, start now! Life is short. And there’s a lot to do.
My clients love my Big Picture Worksheet and Dream V.I.E.W. Inventory because it gives them a snapshot of where they are now, and where they want to be. Then it gives you a roadmap to start creating and living your Dream Life. I use it myself, too, every 3 months to be sure I’m on track. If you want a copy, send an email to me at: email@example.com and we’ll send it right out to you.