Social Marketing 2015
Group Coaching Program
Tell me the next dates I give B2B sales leaders, professional salespeople and professionals tools that help them sell more. These tools include sales and social media best practices and proven techniques that really work – that is, Social Selling.
I do this because I’m dedicated and committed to helping salespeople and professionals be more successful, achieve and exceed their quotas and goals, and outperform.
So whether you’re leading a global, national or regional salesforce, working your own geographic or vertical market territory, or building your professional practice, I can help you get the results you want to grow your sales and your business. I’ll show you:
- best practices – what really works – not fads
- what your competition is already doing
- what successful salespeople are doing
We’ll create your own Social Selling success story.
What is Social Selling?
There’s a lot of information, “hype” and misinformation out there, especially about social selling. It can be confusing, and it’s hard to tell what really works.
Social Selling is using social media as a tool to connect with your buyers, learn about them, engage them and build relationships so that they see you as the expert and thought leader – someone they know, like and trust – and they’ll buy from you.
It’s combining sales best practices with social media best practices. It’s all about sales, not “being social” on social media.
It’s the Magic Bullet – And all we have to do is social media, and clients will come to us, right?
To win a game, app on your smartphone, you must put all the pieces together:
• Fast Thinking
• Seeing patterns
It’s the same with the sales process. Successful sales happen when you put the pieces together with the right people at the right time:
• Lead generation and prospecting
• Getting through when they don’t respond to voicemail and email
• Addressing their pain points with your value proposition and sales presentation
• Engaging prospective clients
• Building the relationship
• Being the one they think of when they’re ready to buy
• Competitive and business intelligence
• Being the perceived expert and thought leader in your industry
• Following up and asking for the business
That’s what I do – put all the pieces together.
Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with us, and are approach and philosophy of working with clients, next go to the Services page to learn about the specific services and programs we offer. Or, if it seems like a good fit for us to work together, call me at (203) 545-6104 or contact me.
- Networking for your Best Year Ever – Branch Rickey’s Success
- Social Media and New Year’s Resolutions for the Best Year Ever
- The LinkedIn Advantage – Firsthand: Saving 40 Minutes
- Are you Really Linked on LinkedIn?
- Do you wonder how you received so many Endorsements on LinkedIn?